The Best Nine Tips For New Youtubers To make it Big in 2017
YouTube is the best social media platform to use for video content creation. It has taken digital marketing to another level. This is the largest video advertising company with at least one billion users. YouTube is loved for its efficiency in video advertisement delivery all over the world. This channel makes available over seventy five languages hence the reason it is frequently watched by many. It also offers informative skills on how to do almost anything. As a result, many people have subscribed to a YouTube channel on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. It is for this reason that we see an increasing number of new YouTube users frequently. In 2016, statistics show that YouTube generates over four billion views per day. Further it is shown that the average time people spend on YouTube is about forty minutes. This goes without saying that YouTube is doing pretty well. Our organization, Scalelab, one of the biggest youtube networks is geared towards helping and managing Youtubers. Therefore, as a starter, what should you do to make it big in 2017? This article focuses on nine tips individuals can use to grow their YouTube channels.
- As a beginner, start by making creative scripts for your videos. This entails creating an outline on what your video will consist of. When creating these scripts pay close attention to topics you love. For instance, if its fashion and design stick to the topic and enlighten your audience how to improve their wear. Also while planning, include the language you intend to use as well as the call to action options you will provide. Proper planning ensures the script reflects what you will be promoting on your video. I would also recommend that you seek cinematography advice when producing high quality videos.
- Work on creating an excellent video. Begin by creating an active keyword. This way clients will see your video instantly when they enter the keyword on Google. Keywords should be precise and appealing to attract many customers. Learn to transcript your work on YouTube. You can upload transcriptions immediately after you are done recording the tape. This gives Google some time to adjust changes on your video and help people reach you by creating short attractive, keywords for the same. Sharing your video on social media increases the chances of generating traffic on your website. Therefore, you can share videos on a daily or weekly basis with Facebook and Twitter social media podiums. Individuals can also share their YouTube Channels on their blogs.
- Restrict your videos to below five minutes. Long videos are usually boring. No one wants to watch such tapes. Studies show that the ideal length a video should play on YouTube is about three minutes. This short period is perfect to grab the attention of any viewer. Therefore, as a beginner on any YouTube channel, it is prudent to stick to this rule. The longest time you should take is probably four minutes. You can do this until you obtain the best results. Always remember to include your audience when making such changes. Their suggestions will definitely prove helpful. A short, simple, educative and entertaining video is what we love.
- Make use of cross platform video advertising. Many companies are using this form of marketing to unleash advertisements across various devices and platforms. You can use applications such as Buffer to upload your work on different platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Facebook is doing well in terms of video advertising. The same applies to Twitter. You can also use apps such as ‘pay with a tweet’ that compel an individual to pay for the content to increase sales for your YouTube channel.
- New YouTube users can make it big in 2017 if they use appealing introductions and conclusions on their YouTube channels. You might be wondering what an appealing introduction is. This is an exclusive opening of what your video entails. This way customers remain glued to their screens and remember what the video was all about.
- Strive to edit your videos properly before posting them. If you insist on publishing your work before checking it, it will end up ruining your brand as well as the time taken to create the same. Make multiple recordings of videos to get the perfect recording. If you are not sure about the content, you can use video editing tools to assist you throughout the process.
- Two heads are better than one. You might consider working with fellow YouTube professionals. As a starter you will learn new things that will help your brand grow. Ensure you select YouTube business people who are experts in the field to help you market. This will also help you get new followers and increase viewership.
- Make use of the right YouTube tool. The best example is the TubeBuddy or our most recent partnership, VidiQ, which helps you connect, optimize, promote and automate your content. This feature is mostly preferred by YouTube users. You can access this app by obtaining a VidiQ account through Scalelab’s dashboard .
- Lastly interact with your viewers. You can ask questions to know how the video did and what changes your viewers may prefer to have an insight into what your audience needs.
I believe with age comes knowledge. Let us embrace YouTube for a life changing experience.